Lucky Patcher, an Android application which is free to download from Google Play store. This app is used to make free in-app purchases in any Android app. Lucky Patcher is all in one cracking and modification app for the Android devices not only you can crack games and remove in-app purchases but, also remove ads.
This app works on non-rooted devices, but if the device is rooted, it is the little bit easier because the patches will be directly added to the game. There are many menus available under the Lucky Patcher app to crack an app
- Remove License Verification so that the match no longer contacts the Play store for the audit license which sends an error to Google when app requests for verification for the purchase of a product in the application.
- Remove Google Ads so no more maddening ads that disturb your experience of using the application.
- Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation which is the best thing about the app where you can patch the app so that you can make free InApp purchases of coins, gems and everything else within the application.
- Change the App’s Components where the user can alter the experience of using the app.
- Create Modified APK File which will create a mod app and keeps it as a backup, and it can be installed whenever the user wants to install it through the settings menu and install the application from unknown resources tab.
- Remove ODEX with Changes (restore the app) which will install the old application file before cracking and will eliminate the break from the device.
- Manual Patcher is used to break the app manually using having a small toolbar at the corner of the display.
Turn a Trial version of an app into the Full/Premium version with Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher can be used to set the trial version of an app to Premium version. We are going to use Lucky Patcher to hack the app’s InApp purchases and then if the options available use that option to buy the full text of the app.
- Lucky Patcher is an app available in Google Play store as well as in Third-party websites. This app can be found on the official website of Lucky Patcher, and an app can be downloaded directly from that site.
- After downloading the app from Play store, you can use it to crack apps in the following way.
- If you have downloaded the app from the third-party website, then you can install the app by going into settings and by clicking the check box where you can install the Unknown application from your trusted sources.
- Then open up Lucky Patcher app and if you have rooted your device then click agree when SuperSU requires permission.
- If you have rooted your device, then you are the God Father of the instrument. You can do anything using the SuperSU app.
- From there you have to scroll down to find the app that you want to crack, and you want to mess around with.
- Scroll down and find your app. Click on the app that you need to enjoy the broken experience.
- There will be a list of menu.
- App Info
- Launch App
- Open Menu of Patches
- Then click on Open Menu of Patches which will display you the different options available to crack the application.
- Click on the Third Option which is the best pitching option Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation.
- In that, there will be more options like
- Support patch for LVL emulation which is used to repair the Android Signature/Verification is always True and is not applied
- Support patch for InApp emulation where the bill will be redirected to Lucky Patcher database which accepts the payment without paying.
- Internet broadcast for all is used to make all intents to applications that refuse to work with emulation.
- Apply patch to Dalvik-cache is used by default for moving the modified app to the external SD card which can be restored by re-installation
- Backup. Apk file is used to back up the. Apk file of the application that you modify and can be restored when needed and this backup will be stored in the copied APK folder under Lucky Patcher file.
- Clear Dalvik-cache is used to explain the file that is temporarily stored for backup because sometimes the modified app may not work ad you need to revert the old application
- Select the first two options and then click apply.
- There will be a dialog box where it displays Patching, please wait… and it will get the data from the root, and it will Analyze strings and parsing the data will happen. It’s going to take a little bit of time.
- After the patching is done the patch results will be displayed with Patch Pattern matching with Success and Failed ratio, and it also displays an attention message where it reads if the application works incorrectly, please reinstall it and do not try to patch the version of it.
- Click Launch which will redirect to the application that you have patched
- Inside the app, if you click on some InApp purchase it will show messages with check boxes and click the checkbox appropriately to your requirements. And the Application’s investment will be successful.
The patches are added to the app of the application, and if the application is not working properly, you have to uninstall and reinstall the app again in the part of rooted devices. The latest version of the app is Lucky Patcher v6.4.6 with about 10 Million downloads and above. There are a lot of apps in the Plays store which does the same process as Lucky Patcher but what makes this to stand alone is the efficiency of the application because the field of hacking has a gravitate over others. Having Lucky Patcher installed in your device will make you the administrative king of your device.